24 May 2013
What better way to kick off Memorial Day weekend than with an 'Essentials' post? This time we are lucky enough to get to peek into the bag (our Libro Clutch in gold leather) of the talented Katie Merchant known to most as the woman behind the beautiful blog thank you, ok. Katie shares below what she doesn't leave home without:
This clutch is the perfect size to keep essentials in - here's what I like to keep with me:
- My Karen Walker Super Duper sunglasses - I've had these for a few seasons now and don't think I'll ever tire of them.
- A pen and my MMMG day planner, which is a little reminder of the time I spent living in Seoul.
- Always lipstick, right now it's this pink one by Tom Ford that I got for Valentine's Day last year.
- Keys, which are attached to a little Baggu pouch that keeps headphones, subway tokens, etc., and my little pizza keychain.
- I'm currently using this cookie pouch as a wallet - it's a great conversation piece, haha.
PS. If you are planning a trip to Seoul, Korea make sure to check out Katie's excellent city guide over on Design Sponge.
23 May 2013
22 May 2013
21 May 2013
Dreamcatcher at the Petit Hotel Hafa ~ Sayulita, Mexico.